Pubdate：2021-01-18 16:52:30 View：
What the common problems that Parker piston pump will meet?
Eddie hydraulic have serve so many customers about the hydraulic oil pump problems, we list some common problems that usually appear when using the pump in below:
1. The suction pipe is squeezed or the hydraulic oil suction filter is blocked.
2. The suction pipe joint is loose, causing the hydraulic pump to suck in a large amount of air.
3. The viscosity of hydraulic oil is too large, causing cavitation noise.
4. There is air in the oil pump. This fault usually occurs when a new pump is installed. When starting a new pump, oil should be added to the pump first to lubricate the pump's bearings, plunger and cylinder.
Treatment method: Open the oil pump refueling port when the pump is running, so that the air in the pump is discharged from the refueling port.
5. The oil level of the fuel tank is too low, and the suction pipe is blocked, which makes the pump suction resistance increase, causing the pump to suck empty or the oil inlet pipe section has air leakage, and the pump sucks air.
Treatment method: add enough oil as required; clean the filter and dredge the air inlet pipe; check and tighten the connecting screws of the oil inlet pipe section.
6. Improper installation of the oil pump and the motor, which means that the concentricity of the pump shaft and the motor shaft is inconsistent, causing the oil pump bearing to generate noise due to radial force.
Solution: Check and adjust the concentricity of the installation of the oil pump and the motor.
7. The viscosity of hydraulic oil is too large, which reduces the pump's self-priming capacity and volumetric efficiency.
Treatment method: Use hydraulic oil with appropriate viscosity. If the oil temperature is too low, turn on heating.
8. During the oil suction process, cavitation is generated due to the low pressure in the cylinder bore, and cavitation occurs in the high-pressure area, which stimulates noise; 3. The flow pulsation causes pressure pulsation, which causes the pipeline and pump casing to vibrate and stimulate noise;
9. Due to the pulsation or sudden change of the liquid pressure in the plunger hole (cylinder hole), the pulsation and sudden change of the force and torque in the pump are caused, which causes the cylinder body, swash plate and other parts to vibrate, thereby exciting noise;
10. Unbalanced rotating parts, poor bearing accuracy, friction between moving pairs, etc. will also produce vibration and excite noise;
11. Noise caused by human factors such as improper manual assembly and use, excessive clearance between drive shaft and cylinder. This article mainly studies the fourth aspect, that is, the friction pair of the axial piston pump causes machine noise. The mechanism p1 of the dry friction excitation noise is as follows: There are two kinds of vibrations caused by friction, one It is produced by the sliding surface from static to sliding, and it is produced by disturbance during sliding.
We meet so many problems that happend in the hydraulic pump, that we can know how to repair it, feel free to contact us if you meet any problems in the hydraulic pump.