Pubdate：2021-03-01 11:05:33 View：
What are the methods for daily maintenance and operation of Vickers vane pump accessories? Heat transfer oil pump parts need regular maintenance just like the human body. If they are not maintained, they will become ill like people and reduce their lifespan. Therefore, regular maintenance of high-temperature oil pumps is necessary. If you can do it in accordance with the following methods, it will definitely solve many problems for you and create greater benefits. Then, what are the methods for daily maintenance and operation of Vickers vane pump parts? Now, Eddie will tell you about the daily maintenance and operation methods of Vickers vane pump accessories as follows:
Daily maintenance and operation methods of Vickers vane pump accessories:
1. Due to the sudden power failure, the system pressure fluctuates, the negative pressure of the discharge system appears, and the bubbles dissolved in the liquid escape, causing gas in the high-temperature oil pump or pipeline. The treatment method is to exhaust the gas.
2. The high-pressure liquid column was flooded rapidly due to a sudden power failure and impacted on the outlet check valve plate. The treatment method is to modify the arrangement of pipelines and pipeline accessories of the unreasonable discharge system of the hot oil pump.
3. The valve of the outlet pipeline is closed too fast. The solution is to slowly close the valve.
4. the heat transferred to the high temperature oil pump cover and bearing by the conveying medium is dissipated by the surface of the cover and bearing seat, so that the temperature of the bearing seat is adapted to the temperature of the shaft sealing performance. Therefore, when selecting the installation position of the high-temperature oil pump, the heat of the high-temperature oil pump cover and the bearing seat should be easily diffused without any heat storage phenomenon.
5. Shutdown: cut off the power supply. Empty the inner liquid, clean it, and regularly rotate the impeller 180 degrees to prevent shaft deformation until the high-temperature oil pump parts are completely cooled.
You can contact us if there show anything unusual, we have professional technologist to serve for you.